LOCATION & MAP
The Best LocationCHILL BY DAY, PARTY AT NIGHT
Situated in a quiet street with a few minutes walk to Ao Nang Beach where surrounded by excellent tourist amenities. And just a little bit further to Railay Beach
- Krabi Airport 25 km. / 25 Mins.
- Krabi Town 27 km. / 30 Mins.
- Tree top adventure 26 km. / 25 Mins.
- Phuket Airport 154 km. / 110 Mins.
- Railay Beach 18.2 km. / 29 Mins.
- Emerald Pool 80 km. / 60 Mins.
How to get to Krabi
Both getting to and getting around Krabi is quite easy. Visitors to Krabi may arrive by air, bus, car, or boat from destinations both north and south of Krabi, as well as from Phuket and Phang Nga provinces to the west of Krabi.
Krabi International Airport operates regular flight and charter flights that connect Krabi to the world.
- • Daily flights from Bangkok to Krabi by Thai Airways International (www.thaiairways.com) & Thai Air Asia (www.airasia.com)
- • Direct flights from Chiang Mai to Krabi by Air Asia (www.airasia.com)
- • Bangkok Airways with daily flights from Krabi to Koh Samui (Surat Thani) (www.bangkokair.com)
- • International flights:
There are both air-conditioned and non air-conditioned busses that connect Bangkok, Phuket, Phang Nga, Trang, Hat Yai, and Surat Thani (Samui) to Krabi Bus Terminal. The bus from Bangkok’s Southern Bus Terminal to Krabi takes approximately 12 hours.
If you are traveling by car, please see driving directions from provided GPS location on Google Maps
Getting Around Krabi
Krabi Resort offers private transfer service with full range of transport options, vans, minibuses, coaches. Our service covers all destinations within Thailand. Book directly with us for comfortable and hassle-free transport options provided by our friendly staff.
|Air - conditioned van : to / from Krabi Resort ( Price per way 1-8 paxs)|
|Krabi Town||600||Phuket Beach||3,000|
|Krabi Airport||800||Naihan, Rawai, Chalong Bay, Panwa Cape||3,800|
|Trang Airport||2,500||Surat Thani Airport, Railway Station, Town||3,000|
|Phuket Airport||2,500||Donsak Pier||3,800|
- • The above rates are per van per way quoted in Thai Baht with maximum of 8 persons per van.
- • The above rates are for service during 8.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs, surcharge may apply for service after 18.00 hrs
|Air - conditioned mini bus: to / from Krabi Resort ( Price per way max 14 paxs )||Air - conditioned coach: to / from Krabi Resort ( Price per way max 40 paxs )|
|Krabi Town||1,200||Krabi Town||4,500|
|Krabi Airport||1,600||Krabi Airport||5,000|
|Trang Airport||4,000||Trang Airport||13,000|
|Private Excursion – Islands Hopping by long-tail boat (Maximum 8 pax)|
|Koh Poda , Koh Kai , Pranang Cave||2,500 per boat|
|Long-Tail Boat Transfer from Krabi Resort|
|Koh Poda round trip by long-tail boat (Minimum 2 pax)||1,000 per person|
|Ao-Nang to Koh Phi Phi||450 per person|
|Krabi Town Pier to Koh Phi Phi||600 per person|